It’s super easy to embed videos, images, tweets, audio, and other content into Klyper.com
Usage:To embed a video or another object into a post or page, place its URL into the content area.
Make sure the URL is on its own line and not hyperlinked (clickable when viewing the post).
Okay, So What Sites Can I Embed From?
You can use all of these:
Service – Embed Type
- Animoto – Videos
- Blip – Videos
- Cloudup – Videos, Galleries, Images
- CollegeHumor – Videos
- DailyMotion – Videos
- Facebook – Post, Activity, Photo, Video, Media, Question, Note
- Flickr – Videos & Images
- FunnyOrDie – Videos
- Hulu – Videos
- Imgur – Images
- Instagram – Images
- Issuu – Documents
- Kickstarter – Projects
- Meetup – Various
- Mixcloud – Music
- Photobucket – Images
- PollDaddy – Polls & Surveys
- Reddit – Posts & Comments
- ReverbNation – Music
- Scribd – Documents
- SlideShare – Presentation Slideshows
- SmugMug – Various
- SoundCloud – Music
- Speaker Deck – Presentation Slideshows
- Spotify – Music
- TED – Videos
- Tumblr – Various
- Twitter – Tweet, Profile, List, Collection, Likes, Moment
- VideoPress – Videos
- Vimeo – Videos
- Vine – Videos
- WordPress – Plugin Directory, Plugins, Video, Page, Post, Image
- WordPress.tv – Videos
- YouTube – Videos
- Twitter – older versions of WordPress have issues with https embeds, just remove the s from the https to fix this issue.
- YouTube – only public and “unlisted” videos and playlists – “private” videos will not embed.
- Tumblr – only posts (name.tumblr.com/post/etc) are recognized, not standalone images (name.tumblr.com/image)
Did you know that if you subscribe to our website, you will receive email notifications whenever content changes or new content is added.
1. Enter your e-mail address below and click the Sign Me Up button.
2. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your intention of subscribing to our site.
3. Click the link in the email to confirm. That’s all there is to it!
Then indicate you no longer wish to receive our emails.